Below are all the available sections in the ROCKSTAR subscription dashboard.
1. Dashboard page – This page will show the summary of your listing metrics where you will know how many viewed your page, How many customer leads you got and how many customers have provided feedback/review on your listing.
2. Announcements – You can provide a shoutout on your listing page about your current promotions using this functionality.
3. Events – If you have an upcoming exciting event, this function will help you promote it by posting the details on your listing. You can even show off a pretty banner and give your audience the exact details about the event and where to grab their tickets.
4. Appointments – Set up appointments from your dashboard and manage your schedule with the built in appointment system.
5. Lead Form – Want to capture leads? Yes you can directly capture leads with the embedded form on your dashboard. You can also edit the fields.
6. Coupons – If you are wanting to give discounts to your customers, you can do this as well. You can also put scarcity on it to increase conversion.
7. Menu – You can set up your menu through this page and group them accordingly.
8. Listings – You can add more to your listing using this functionality. Same procedure applies when you click on “Add listing”. See adding a list for FREE Plan or adding a list with ROCKSTAR Plan
9. Inbox – Get your customer’s message instantly when they fill in the messaging form on your listing page.
10. Invoices – You can track your invoices on this page. You can even download your invoice.
11. Saved – Any saved listing will be in this page.
12. Packages – This is not applicable.
13. Ad Campaigns – You can set up different campaigns in this section. We guarantee all campaigns are within your reach!
14. Reviews – All reviews you get from customers will be placed in this section.